Wednesday, April 18, 2018

MC Apr/18 - Easel Digi Coffee - Chalkline Font - Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect




quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Digital Blog today and I've been itching to do a coffee card...

I'm using one of Suzanne's fonts that work great in emails, Word, Excel etc. I used it in my SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) software and printed out the background and other text. Love that font, it's so funky...

I'm using one of the NEWEST quote stamps from Quietfire Design  ("Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect...");

Also using a couple electronic cut files from Suzanne available on Silhouette. Click image to purchase. 

https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/247852 https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/48227 http://www.quietfiredesign.ca/Chalkline-Funk-Font.html

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc., or click HERE to go to my website. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
We Love To Create  #7 mixed media anything goes
Stamps Fun Creativity  #322 for a guy
Die Cut Divas  monthly April  anything goes

quietfiredigital.blogspot.ca

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know why I like coffee cards so much. Maybe because I like coffee and I associate it with friendship. So true about coffee and chocolate being a match made in heaven. Also love the sentiment, which is true, as well.

Arlene said...

The colors are perfect for the coffee lover's card. Fantastic card. SO glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)